Saturday, July 21, 2007

D-Angel Refuses to Perform at Sumfest

Dancehall artist D-Angel has refused to perform at Reggae Sumfest with husband Beenie Man because she feels the promoters have discredited her talent as a solo performer.

She reports to the star, "Some wrong negotiations gwaan, like dem waan mi be a segment inna Moses performance, a dat mi get fi understand. Mi nuh inna nuh call on ting, I have earned the position to be on Sumfest, so the capacity that they wanted me to work in I declined, I am a solo act, I can hold my own and do my fifteen, twenty minutes of performance too".

However, she added that the lack of appearance was disappointing but maintains that she will not stop to establish herself in the dancehall industry both locally and internationally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo dis ya gal yah a move 2 boosie yah man. she should glad seh she de pon stage