Monday, January 7, 2008

Barbee Denies Being Beaten By Beenie



It is being rumored that Barbee was beaten by Beenie Man for refusing to have a threesome with him and another woman. According to the reports in the Star, Barbee has been denying such rumors and even issued this statement, "That is totally false, I was sick to the point where the doctor had to come to the house the visit me. At that time Beenie went to Miami. He wasn't here and I was sick...I just feel these rumors are something vindictive and really mean." She also expressed that the rumor was an attempt to slander her name, she said, "That's an attack on my character. There is nothing going on like that. It's just horrible and really puzzles me...They are making it seem like I'm indulging in this behavior and I'm not. "

No comments: