Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rihanna On The Cover Of Allure Magazine



Rihanna will be featured on the cover of the January issue of Allure Magazine and in an interview will be speaking on being bullied in school, her rumored relationship with actor Josh Harnett and on her feelings towards Beyonce.

On being bullied in school for being too "white":

"I've been a little confused as a kid because i grew up with my mum, my mum is black. So
I was cultured in a very 'black' way. But when i go to school I'm getting called 'white'.
They would look at me and curse me out. I didn't understand. I just knew I saw
people of different shades and I was light. Now I'm in a much bigger world."

On Josh Hartnett:

“This is what really happened,” the 19-year-old singer tells Allure magazine. “He and my management, they have each other’s contact information. I went to (the New York club) Pink Elephant, and he came by. All of a sudden, the next day, I’m seeing that we were kissing and hugging up each other.”

“You can’t even go out with a friend who’s a celebrity and have a good time without people making (bleep) up,” “Well, at least he’s good-looking, right?”

On Beyonce:

She's and I’m (his) new protegee. When we see each other we say hi. We’re not enemies, but we’re not `friends’ friends.”








No comments: